Friday

{accessory} :: mac clutch.


 { collage : myfashionjuice


for me - this is a little bit monumental. 


  anyone that knows me whatsoever -  KNOWS that i prefer a piece of "carry-on luggage" as my daily handbag.

i hate small bags. 
i despise the word "clutch"
i just can't do it. 

i have no clue how i stuff so much into my daily bag - 
but it happens. 

 main reason : i am extremely irresponsible.

as in ... if i have any possible way of laying an item down or losing it - i'm 98.5% sure that it will be GONE within 2.5 seconds - probably with my identity stolen & bank accounts cleared before i even realize 
i've put the damn bag down somewhere.  
{ yes, that's a lot of random numbers in 1 sentence } 


i think tiny bags are cute.
and they seem like a very logical, practical choice. 

however - i tend to opt for the obnoxious, not so cute, 
irrational choice all day. every day. 
until this past week - when i saw a gazillion of these bags floating around NYC and Fashion Week
{ #NYFW if you will } 

this classic Rebecca Minkoff bag seems perfect for me - 
with a strap and so many color options... it may just be my solution to constant shoulder & back pain - 
and looking like a fool lugging around a 17 lb baby for a purse. 






i am getting one. 
you should too. 
click HERE to find the bag  ... 

have a good friday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment